THE BEST CAR REPAIRPAL

WE LOVE SUNDAYS!!! who wouldn't like Sundays..? To me its my favorite day of the week because its a family day and its the day were we could hear mass,bond with family or go somewhere with my love ones.Just last Sunday,my hubby ,our baby and i are on our way to our friends house when our Honda Civic just stopped.My husband opened the hood of the car and check what happened.My hubby found out that the head gasket of our car needs a replacement. The purpose of the head gasket is to seal the cylinders to ensure maximum compression and avoid leakage of coolant or engine oil. Just nice to know that my hubby knows a little about the engines.The car needs a replacement of a new head gasket.Good thing there's the Los Angeles auto repair that accommodate us right away.Their service are great and they are very accommodating.They are very accurate in every detail and we don't have to wait long just to have a replacement.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment