VACATION? WHERE?




I WAS TALKING TO MY MOM AND DAD 5 DAYS AGO ABOUT GOING SOMEWHERE and have a short vacation.My dad and mom agreed and we surf the net on what could be the best place to go.My dad wanted to go somewhere South and i suggested why not in Bohol since i havent been there yet.My parents love to travel and its one way of relaxing amidst the super duper busy schedules.I am super excited about the travel but when my dad checked his schedules,OMG!!! full until October..I was so sad and got irritated in a way because we have to wait till October..DUH!!! blah,,blahh,,blahh!!! what can i do,that's the life of a public servant.
Meanwhile,i just go over the net and booked the hotel as early as now.I have here some pictures which excites me more...

TARSIER(smallest monkey)

CHOCOLATE HILLS


CHOCOLATE HILLS


PANGLAO BEACH

SUPER NICE ISN'T IT... OH well .. i just have to wait more months..I know its worth the wait though..:-)

    5 comments:

  1. Wow... the tarsier looks cute.. but I love the last picture the most. You're right! Its worth to wait :)

    Female Stuffs
    Mommy Mayonnaise

  2. bohol, i've been there. It's a great place to unwind....

  3. i wanted to go to Bohol too! but we will try caramoan first next month :)

    i think the wait will be worthwhile.

  4. wow I think it was really a nice choice of place to have a vacation to. I haven't been there but it was also on my list. Got to ask you for the details after you've been there, give me some tips ha..hihihihi

    btw I have something for you in my corner.. see you there.

  5. I miss this place!

  6. Post a Comment